We aim to provide the most comprehensive source of agricultural business information to the UK.
Since it was first published 50 years ago, The John Nix Farm Management Pocketbook has become the most widely used and most trusted agricultural costing book in the UK. The John Nix Farm Management Pocketbook is now in its 48th Edition, and is the longest running costings book in the industry.
If you have particular requirements for specific agricultural information research consultancy, please call Graham on 01664 564 508 to discuss how we can help you.
The 2018 Edition was published in September 2017.
The Pocketbook 2018 Edition is packed with new information and more detailed analyses that have not hitherto been available.
The John Nix Farm Management Pocketbook has been fully revised and updated for 2018, keeping it the most useful book of its type (and the cheapest by a long way).
It includes over 300 pages of fully revised data, includes gross margins, overheads, rents, finance, all capital, grants, taxation and much more.
The Pocketbook helps you to:
- Measure your business by budgeting your costs and income
- Benchmark your business by benchmarking and offering standard data
- Spot opportunities to raise efficiency (e.g. contract or buy a machine)
- Measure the benefits of diversification (e.g. a wind turbine or alpaca)
Using The Pocketbook you can:
- Calculate the financial returns of farming sectors
- Measure the technical potential of farm systems
- Gain an insight into the future of farming
For a full list of contents or sample pages for an insight of what’s in it, click on the download buttons below.
This book is written for everybody involved in farming: farmers of all sizes and experience, advisers, supply chain and agriculturalists, agricultural students, academics, local and national government bodies and everyone else who frequently or infrequently, find themselves needing agricultural data.
BUY NOW 47th Edition Pocketbook